What iThreat Offers
iThreat builds, augments, and supports Threat Intelligence Programs that enable customers to protect their people, assets, and brands with real-time, predictive, actionable intelligence. iThreat goes beyond cyber threats to include focus on higher level strategic threats to businesses, outside of their four walls and network endpoints. Consider some of the outcomes we have been able to achieve for our clients:
- Anticipate and prepare for protests around Company Events
- Identify and take down erroneous and malicious web content
- Monitor for executive’s personal information posted to the Dark Web
- Plug intellectual property leaks in their supply chain
- Shutting down counterfeit, black market, and gray market goods that can damage their brands
- Protect their brands from cyber threats
Evidence-Based DNS Abuse MitigationiThreat has created one of the most substantial and dynamic DNS Threat data sets in the industry. Data is provided in hourly updates allowing almost instantaneous awareness of both reported and potential badness.
Customized Threat Monitoring and Investigation ProgramsiThreat has created one of the most substantial and dynamic DNS Threat data sets in the industry. Data is provided in hourly updates allowing almost instantaneous awareness of both reported and potential badness.
Time Saving Tools for Open Source Intelligence Investigators
Our patented technology helps you find the information you need, so that you can act quickly and confidently. Use CyberToolBelt for cybercrime and digital investigations, fraud prevention, legal research and due diligence, brand protection, and more.
Why iThreat is Different
Other providers tend to focus on one specific area, like travel threats, event notifications, or cyber threats. iThreat is different. We bring together all of those sources into one state-of-the-art analysis platform with a flexible technology architecture to deliver Threat Intelligence Programs that are:
- Tailored to match client needs
- Predictive, not reactive
- Go beyond cyber threats to deliver business insight
- Data agnostic – iThreat has the data sources you would expect, plus our unique sources, plus we can easily integrate yours
- Combined at your request with expert analysis