Internet Investigative and Monitoring Specialists
Founded in 1997, iThreat has assisted hundreds of clients with thousands of internet monitoring and investigations, including multiple successful multinational law enforcement operations.
iThreat’s SignalAlert™ efficiently funnels billions of data points to extract and analyze the relevant risk signals that can impact your organization.
Content protection and critical asset defenses
- The iThreat platform runs 24/7, monitoring open-source and indexed web, as well as the dark web and unindexed deep web.
- We apply targeted rules to capture highly relevant signal intelligence that is important to our clients’ digital, intellectual, and physical assets.
- iThreat’s data acquisition and analysis capabilities far surpass internal solutions in run time, cost efficiency, agility, and customization. We help free up our clients’ internal security teams so they can focus on intelligence analysis, not data validation.
Proven threat discovery expertise that businesses count on
- Our program enhances internal global security, intellectual property protection, legal, and risk management teams.
- Our unique expertise includes commercial markets, with broad experience in consumer products, pharmaceutical, healthcare, entertainment, and financial verticals.
- Our team can provide additional investigative support to help you fully understand the nature of critical signals that affect your organization.
iThreat has a long history of helping clients mitigate threats with online investigations and intelligence monitoring. iThreat helps clients identify threats directed at key staff and facilities, threats of disruption from activists and extremists, brand disparagement and infringement, counterfeiting, insider threats, and other reputational and security concerns. The relationships we’ve built with CSOs, general counsels, brand and IP protection teams, and other security leaders, has made iThreat an indispensable partner in fighting internet abuse that can cause harm on multiple levels. Our executive staff features a depth of experience in security, investigations, and criminal justice.
Jeff Bedser is a technical security and investigations professional whose driving principle is to clean up the internet to make it a safer environment for creativity, commerce, and privacy. After working in the pharmaceutical and banking industries, Jeff began his entrepreneurial pursuits in 1997 when the convergence of technology, the advent of the internet, and the subsequent boom in cybercrime led him to create iThreat. Begun as a subdivision of a Wall Street due diligence firm, iThreat has since assisted hundreds of clients with thousands of monitoring and investigations efforts, in addition to multiple successful multinational law enforcement operations.
Away from his desk, Jeff is passionate about his volunteerism helping smaller entities fight cybercrime. He has belonged to a multitude of internet governance organizations, including: ICANN SSAC, Internet Governance Forum of the United Nations, topDNS with eco, DNS Abuse Institute, the Internet & Jurisdiction Policy Network – Program Contract Group, and the APTLD – Asia Pacific Top Level Domain Association, in addition to multiple community access networks. Jeff graduated from Rutgers College of Rutgers University with a bachelor’s in history and holds multiple certifications and industry recognitions.
Ed Yakely is a CPA and certified fraud examiner with over 30 years of experience in operations, finance, tax, human resources and internal IT functions of mid-market and PE funded enterprises. He has had senior leadership roles at Integrichain, Coree Networks and The Claremont Companies, in addition to Ernst & Whinney (now EY).
Ashleigh has been with iThreat since 2012 specializing in online investigations and intelligence monitoring. As a senior executive, she works directly with clients to help build and implement comprehensive online monitoring programs using iThreat’s SignalAlert system. Prior to assuming her role as managing director, Ashleigh held various positions within the company rising from analyst to project manager and then senior manager before her present job title. Ashleigh is passionate about the value of open-source intelligence and its impact on today’s industries. She has a bachelor’s in criminal justice from Penn State.