Internet Investigative and Monitoring Specialists
Founded in 1997, iThreat has assisted hundreds of clients with thousands of internet monitoring and investigations, including multiple successful multinational law enforcement operations.
iThreat’s SignalAlert™ efficiently funnels billions of data points to extract and analyze the relevant risk signals that can impact your organization.
Content protection and critical asset defenses
- The iThreat platform runs 24/7, monitoring open-source and indexed web, as well as the dark web and unindexed deep web.
- We apply targeted rules to capture highly relevant signal intelligence that is important to our clients’ digital, intellectual, and physical assets.
- iThreat’s data acquisition and analysis capabilities far surpass internal solutions in run time, cost efficiency, agility, and customization. We help free up our clients’ internal security teams so they can focus on intelligence analysis, not data validation.
Proven threat discovery expertise that businesses count on
- Our program enhances internal global security, intellectual property protection, legal, and risk management teams.
- Our unique expertise includes commercial markets, with broad experience in consumer products, pharmaceutical, healthcare, entertainment, and financial verticals.
- Our team can provide additional investigative support to help you fully understand the nature of critical signals that affect your organization.
iThreat has a long history of helping clients mitigate threats with online investigations and intelligence monitoring. iThreat helps clients identify threats directed at key staff and facilities, threats of disruption from activists and extremists, brand disparagement and infringement, counterfeiting, insider threats, and other reputational and security concerns. The relationships we’ve built with CSOs, general counsels, brand and IP protection teams, and other security leaders, has made iThreat an indispensable partner in fighting internet abuse that can cause harm on multiple levels. Our executive staff features a depth of experience in security, investigations, and criminal justice.
Ashleigh has been with iThreat since 2012 specializing in online investigations and intelligence monitoring. As a senior executive, she works directly with clients to help build and implement comprehensive online monitoring programs using iThreat’s SignalAlert system. Prior to assuming her role as managing director, Ashleigh held various positions within the company rising from analyst to project manager and then senior manager before her present job title. Ashleigh is passionate about the value of open-source intelligence and its impact on today’s industries. She has a bachelor’s in criminal justice from Penn State.
Alyssa has been with iThreat for over 9 years. She manages operations monitoring and investigation aspects of SignalAlert services. Additionally, she is responsible for business process engineer, designs, implements, and refines systems and business processes to streamline operations and to collect, organize, summarize, and report open and closed source intelligence. She received a BA in Criminal Justice from the University of Maryland.